PRO-1 Classic 3/4-Size
A Reduced size Classical with Big Tone and PRO-1 FeaturesEpiphone presents the new PRO-1 Classic 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar, featuring all the PRO-1 innovative features in a smaller, easy-to-hold 3/4 size.
Learning Guitar Just Got EasySince its debut in 2014, the PRO-1 series has revolutionized how people learn guitar. The innovative PRO-1 Acoustic Collection was created with the simple idea of designing a guitar that was easy to play but still adhered to Epiphone’s century-long tradition of making guitars with superb build quality, full tone, and beautiful style. The result is a collection of truly “PRO” guitars that are deliver the vibrant sound that Epiphone is known for. The PRO-1 Classic 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar –like all PRO-1 instruments--is the result of exhaustive analysis, numerous technological innovations, and suggestions from a “who’s who” of professional players. And now it’s time to play!
EASY TO PLAY FEATURESThe PRO-1 Classic 3/4 has all of the PRO-1 Collection’s innovative easy-to-play features:
- Less fatigue - Wrap your hand around the PRO-1 Ultra neck and you’ll immediately feel how comfortable it is. Our new EZ-Profile™ neck is designed so your hand can easily form chords without feeling fatigued.
- Effortless Fretting - Epiphone JumboPRO™ frets make fretting notes and chords seem effortless. JumboPRO™ frets are taller and wider than smaller frets. So, when you push down a string, it’s easier to make string contact with the fret with less hand fatigue and finger friction.
- Make friction fiction - String and fingerboard friction not only slows your playing but also can hurt. Our PRO-Ease™ string and fingerboard coating provides sleek, smooth action with reduced string noise.
- No pain, no gain? - Nonsense—Epiphone believes in “no pain.” Lighter gauge strings are easier to play so every PRO-1 is set-up and equipped with Epiphone Ultra-Light strings.
- Easy action - With Epiphone’s Dual-Action truss rod, you can adjust the neck in both directions, which not only stabilizes the neck but also makes set-up easier and more precise.